Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
What's cooler than a Telecaster Custom? How about a Double-Bound Telecaster Custom! This is something we've been dreaming up for a long time with our long time friend and guitar spec co-conspirator Gary Blankenburg. We're calling it the Custom Shop Double-Custom Telecaster...or a 'Custom Telecaster Custom' if you will!
Specs include a slab ash body, '60 "C" shaped AA-flame quartersawn maple neck with a flat-lam maple board, CuNiFe Wide Range neck pickup and Schaller "F" tuners. This guitar is a Rock and Roll machine that won't last long. You need to make this one yours fast!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic Aged Black Finish
- Double Bound Ash Body
- AA Quartersawn Flame Maple Neck, Flat Lam Maple Fretboard
- '60 Oval "C" Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Bone Nut
- Wide Range CuNiFe Neck Humbucker, Handwound Bridge Single-Coil
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- Schaller "F" Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!