Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
You've got to love the Masterbuilders at the Fender Custom Shop. If there's a will - there's a way, and when we asked for a doubleneck Jazzmaster and Bass VI, Dennis Galuszka delivered! This awesome instrument is one of a kind, and retains the vibe of each individual instrument with the classic Jazzmaster electronics and Bass VI slider switches, both with respective tremolo bridges. This one is for when you want to go big and bold!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Trem Arms and Paperwork
- 14 lbs, 10 oz.
- NOS 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Ash Body
- ”C” Shape Maple Necks
- Rosewood Fretboards
- 25.5” Scale Length (Jazzmaster), 30” Scale Length (Bass VI)
- .890”-1.000” Jazzmaster Neck Dimensions, .840”-.930” Bass VI Neck Dimensions
- Custom Shop Jazzmaster and Bass VI Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls, Jazzmaster Electronics, Bass VI Pickup Slider Switches
- Jazzmaster Tremolo Bridges
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!