This is a used and still in overall excellent condition Fender Custom Shop Esquire with a 2-tone relic finish. The guitar looks to be an older Custom Shop model from the late '90s with its older style logo on the back plate. Features include a 21-fret maple neck, 1-ply pickguard and brass saddle bride. The guitar does not include a COA, however comes with a Fender tweed thermometer style case.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Relic 2-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Ash Body
- Maple Neck
- 21 Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- 3-Position Pickup Switch
- 3-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 1 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!