The Music Zoo's exclusive Fender Custom ZF Series are a seamless mixture of modern and classic. That's the case with this awesome Butterscotch Blonde Tele with the classic black pickguard for a timeless look that feels fresh with the added hardware. With a coil-tappable Seymour Duncan SH1 ’59 neck humbucker, modern 3-way switching, and a Texas Special bridge pickup, this thing can go from country twang and up into the sonic stratosphere. A Floyd Rose bridge allows for dive bombs with pitch-perfect recoil, while a satin mid-60’s oval “C” maple neck combines classic comfort with a modern 12” fretboard radius.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Music Zoo Exclusive
- Butterscotch Blonde NOS Finish
- Ash Body
- Satin Finished Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Mid-60s Oval "C" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Dunlop 6150 Frets
- Seymour Duncan SH1 '59 Neck Humbucker, Texas Special Tele Bridge Pickup
- 3-Way Switch, S-1 Coil Tap
- Floyd Rose Non-Recessed Tremolo Bridge and Locking Nut
- Gotoh Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 7 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!