Here’s a super cool used but still in excellent condition Fender Custom Shop Dennis Galuszka masterbuilt H.A.R. Stratocaster, modeled after one of the earliest known Black Stratocasters built for Texas guitarist Howard Reed Jr. back in 1955. The H.A.R. Stratocaster is built with a 1-piece ash body with authentic 1954 body contours, a flat sawn maple neck, vintage-style frets and radius, and three handwound '55 Stratocaster pickups with a 3-way switch. This guitar is truly like stepping out of a time machine into 1955 – with the original case, trem arm and certificate of authenticity included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Tremolo Arm
- 7 lbs. 9 oz.
- Heavy Relic Black Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- 1-Piece Lightweight Ash Body with 1954 Contours
- Flat Sawn Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- '54 "U" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Vintage-Size Frets
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Handwound '55 Strat Low G Alnico 3 Single-Coil Pickups
- 3-Position Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume Control
- Tone Controls for Neck and Middle Pickups and Vintage Wiring
- Vintage Style Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!