Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A hot-rodded Strat from the Fender Custom Shop, this is a 1-off guitar with a Transparent Purple finish over a quilt maple top! Paired with a snappy maple neck, modern 2-point tremolo and two Seymour Duncan humbuckers - this is a very cool and eye-catching contemporary Stratocaster!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Transparent Purple Finish
- AAA-Grade Quilt Maple Top
- ’57 “V” Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Seymour Duncan SH-1 and ’78 Bridge Zebra Bobbin Humbuckers
- 3-Way Switch
- Custom Classic Stratocaster Bridge
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .820” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!