Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This guitar is the long-awaited Irish Roots Stratocaster by Masterbuilder John Cruz, also known as the Ha'Penny Strat. The guitar is built from 200 year old pine reclaimed from the famous Ha'Penny Bridge in Dublin, Ireland, of which many a famous Irish musicians have walked across and featured in their art. U2 had posed for pictures around the bridge, Phil Lynott stood on the bridge filming the video for 1982's song "This Old Town". The list goes on and on. Cruz pays tribute to the history of the bridge with this strat, from the wood which was refurbished with newer materials in 2001. The guitar features a Ha'Penny inlaid in the pine body and includes a set of Cruz's own handwound Bone Tone pickups!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Oil Finish
- Masterbuilt by John Cruz
- 200 Year Old Pine Body From Ha’Penny Bridge with Ha’Penny Inlaid on Body
- Large "C" Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck
- African Blackwood Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 6100 Jumbo Frets
- 1.650" Width Bone Nut
- Handwound John Cruz Bone Tone Pickups
- Volume, Tone, and Blend Controls
- Hardtail Vintage Stratocaster Bridge
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- .910" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!