Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here’s a lightly used but still in overall very good condition Fender Jimmie Vaughan Stratocaster, with Lush Closet Classic light-aging. This Strat is a true "guitarist's guitar". Based on Jimmie's current stage guitar, this one boasts a select alder body, tinted rift sawn maple neck with a custom "C" shaped Jimmie Vaughan profile and 9.5" fingerboard radius, 21 jumbo frets, a vintage style tremolo, and hand-wound JLV Strat single coils. The Aztec Gold finish completes this looker! The guitar is in overall great shape with a small chip in the finish around the neck pocket, and includes the original case and certificate of authenticity!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs. 12 oz.
- Aztec Gold Lush Closet Classic Lacquer Finish
- Select Alder Body
- 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- Jimmie Vaughan Custom "C" Neck-Shape
- 9.5" Radius
- 1.620" Width Bone Nut
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 21 Jescar 57110 Jumbo Frets
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Hand-Wound JLV Pickups
- JLV Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- Single-Ply Eggshell Pickguard
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Closet Classic Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!