Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The newest Artist Model to come out of the Fender Custom Shop is the Jimmie Vaughan Stratocaster, with the new Lush Closet Classic light-aging. This Strat is a true "guitarist's guitar". Based on Jimmie's current stage guitar, this one boasts a select alder body, tinted rift sawn maple neck with a custom "C" shaped Jimmie Vaughan profile and 9.5" fingerboard radius, 21 jumbo frets, a vintage style tremolo, and hand-wound JLV Strat single coils. The Olympic White finish completes this looker!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Paperwork, Case Candy
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- Olympic White Lush Closet Classic Lacquer Finish
- Select Alder Body
- 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- Jimmie Vaughan Custom "C" Neck-Shape
- 9.5" Radius
- 1.620" Width Bone Nut
- 25.5" Scale
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- 21 Jescar 57110 Jumbo Frets
- Custom Hand-Wound JLV Pickups
- JLV Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- Single-Ply Eggshell Pickguard
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Closet Classic Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!