Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Jimmie Vaughan Stratocaster Olympic White Lush Closet Classic Item Description
The newest Artist Model to come out of the Fender Custom Shop is the Jimmie Vaughan Stratocaster, with the new Lush Closet Classic light-aging. This Strat is a true "guitarist's guitar". Based on Jimmie's current stage guitar, this one boasts a select alder body, tinted rift sawn maple neck with a custom "C" shaped Jimmie Vaughan profile and 9.5" fingerboard radius, 21 jumbo frets, a vintage style tremolo, and hand-wound JLV Strat single coils. The Olympic White finish completes this looker!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Paperwork, Case Candy
Product Specs and Features
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- Olympic White Lush Closet Classic Lacquer Finish
- Select Alder Body
- 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- Jimmie Vaughan Custom "C" Neck-Shape
- 9.5" Radius
- 1.620" Width Bone Nut
- 25.5" Scale
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- 21 Jescar 57110 Jumbo Frets
- Custom Hand-Wound JLV Pickups
- JLV Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed
- Single-Ply Eggshell Pickguard
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- 5-Way Switch
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Closet Classic Hardware
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Fender
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Fender Custom Shop electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Jimmie Vaughan Stratocaster Olympic White Lush Closet Classic online from The Music Zoo.