Here we have a Custom Shop '64 Strat, as part of the L-Series Anniversary run with a Closet Classic Burgundy Mist Sparkle finish. It's in excellent condition with all wear original to how it left the Custom Shop and includes the original case with case candy. In most respects, this guitar is identical to an actual 1964 Strat; select alder body, an early ’60s C-shaped maple neck with a rosewood fretboard however with a modern 9.5" radius and 6105 frets! There are hand-wound pickups, and a mint green pickguard among other great things. It also has an L-series serial number and neck plate stamp, which is common for Fender guitars built back in 1964 and '65.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- Closet Classic Burgundy Mist Sparkle Finish
- Alder Body
- Early '60s Oval “C” Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 1.65” Nut Width
- 21 6105 Sanko Frets
- .810" Neck Profile at Nut
- .960” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Handwound Single-Coil '69 Strat Bridge, Middle and Neck Pickups
- Master Volume and Two Tone Controls
- 5-Position Selector Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage Style Machine Head Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!