What's not to love about this Esquire!? A Limited Edition '50 Reissue by the Fender Custom Shop, this one features flash coat lacquer Super Heavy Relic Nocaster Blonde finish over an Eastern pine body! Specs on this one are very vintage-accurate including a 1.63" nut width with a compound 7.25-9.5" radius. The guitar also features Full Throttle switching, allowing you to put the pickup straight to the output jack for full power, no volume or tone controls in the signal path!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Eastern Pine Body
- 1950 Blackguard Profile Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25-9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.630” Nut Width
- 21 Medium Vintage Frets
- Bone Nut
- Handwound '50-51 Blackguard Pickup
- Full Throttle Esquire Switching
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 8 oz.
- .920" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!