As part of the Fender Custom Shop Summer NAMM 2021 event, this is a limited edition 1957 Stratocaster with an eye-catching HLE Gold finish over an alder body. '50's specs are all on board with a '57 soft "V" neck profile to the rift sawn piece pf maple, with easy playing Narrow Tall frets on there with a 9.5" radius that makes bending a breeze. Pickups are a trio of handwound Custom Shop pickups each chosen to get the most out of the pickup position they're in!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Relic HLE Gold
- 2-Piece Off Center Seam Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 1957 Soft "V" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound '57 Strat Neck, Fat '50 RW/RP Middle, Texas Special Bridge Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender/Gotoh Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!