Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a limited edition 1957 Stratocaster with a Wide Fade 2-Tone Sunburst finish over an alder body, built in 2021. '50's specs are all on board with a '57 soft "V" neck profile to the rift sawn piece pf maple, with easy playing Narrow Tall frets on there with a 9.5" radius that makes bending a breeze. Pickups are a trio of handwound Custom Shop pickups each chosen to get the most out of the pickup position they're in! The guitar is still in overall excellent shape with the original case and COA included!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Relic Wide Fade 2-Tone Sunburst
- 2-Piece Off Center Seam Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 1957 Soft "V" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound '57 Strat Neck, Fat '50 RW/RP Middle, Texas Special Bridge Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender/Gotoh Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!