This is the new for 2019 Fender Custom Shop Limited Big Head Strat! The guitar has an Aged Sherwood Green Metallic finish over an alder body with a AA-Grade quartersawn flame maple neck, modern 9.5” fretboard radius, and handwound Fat ‘60s Strat pickups with a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged Sherwood Green Metallic Finish
- Alder Body
- ’63 “C” Shape AA-Grade Quartersawn Flame Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- 21 6100 Jumbo Frets
- Handwound Fat ‘60s Strat Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup and 5-Way Switch
- Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 15 oz.
- .800” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!