Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Act fast, this is a very lightly used limited edition Telecaster Custom in a gorgeous Gold Sparkle finish. Loaded up with a Bigsby tailpiece and CuNiFe Wide Range neck pickup, cosmetics are loaded to the brim even further with a matching headstock and double-bound body with a rope-pattern top inlay. The neck is a comfortable '60 "C" oval shape, and the narrow tall frets are a joy to play. The guitar is still in overall excellent shape with the original case and COA included!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic Gold Sparkle Finish
- Double Bound Alder Body with Rope Top Inlay
- '60 Style Oval "C" Flame AA Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- 1.65" Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- CuNiFe Wide Range Neck Humbucker, Handwound Texas Special Bridge Pickup
- 3-Position Pickup Switch
- Bigsby B-5 Tailpiece
- 8 lbs,10 oz.
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!