It's going to be hard to part with this Custom Shop Tele - it's a good one! This is a brand new Limited Edition 1950 Double Esquire with a Super Heavy Relic Aged Black finish over an ash body with. This guitar is as authentic as it gets - that's a single-piece quartersawn maple neck with no truss rod - that thing is rock solid! Specs on the neck also include a '57 soft "V" profile with medium vintage frets and a 7.25-9.5" radius just like the originals were. Electronics are handwound '50-51 Blackguard pickups. This guitar will not last long - call us up!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ash Body
- '57 Soft "V" Quartersawn Maple Neck (No Truss Rod)
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25-9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 Medium Vintage Frets
- Bone Nut
- Handwound '50-51 Blackguard Neck and Bridge Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- .980" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!