Full of vibe and tone, this is a new Custom Shop '55 Strat in a special Faded Aged Desert Sand finish and given a Super Heavy Relic treatment! This guitar looks and feels like it has some stories to tell! Top-notch specs on this on include a rift sawn maple neck with a 10/56 "V" profile and a trio of handwound Fat '50s Strat pickups. Always a plus, the middle pickup is reverse-wound/reverse-polarity for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Faded Aged Desert Sand Finish
- Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with 10/56 Off-Center "V" Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound Fat '50s Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!