Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A Strat with a '50s "V" neck profile, modern radius and a flashy custom color finish? Count us in! This is a Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '57 Strat in Journeyman Relic Aged Seafoam Green. The specs include a soft "V" quartersawn maple neck with narrow tall frets, and a handwound set of Fat '50s Strat single-coils which are some of our favorite pickups that really bring out the high-end snap of a maple neck.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged Seafoam Green Finish
- Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with 57 Style Soft "V" Profile
- Heavy Relic Neck Treatment
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound Fat '50s Single-Coils with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!