A part of the new Fender Custom Shop Winter 2021 Limited Edition guitars, here's a '60 Tele like we've never seen before in a Journeyman Relic Purple Metallic finish! The guitar has a great set of specs that include a quartersawn flame maple neck with a comfortable '60 "C" profile, flat lam dark rosewood fretboard and a set of handwound '58 Tele pickups!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Journeyman Relic Purple Metallic Finish
- Alder Body
- AA Quartersawn Flame Maple Neck, Flat Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- '60 Oval "C" Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Bone Nut
- Handwound '58 Telecaster Neck and Bridge Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- .930" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!