Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Look at all the guitar you get: all wrapped up in 5 lbs, 9 oz! This is a Custom Shop Limited Edition Double Esquire Thinline, double bound and finished in a relic Pink Paisley! Special features include a compound radius fretboard and reverse angle bridge pickup to make this a one of a kind Fender Custom Shop instrument that is sure to inspire!
Includes: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity
- Semi-Hollow Body Guitar
- Roasted Pine Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck and Maple Fretboard
- 7.25" to 9.5" Compound Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Black Dot Inlays
- 2 Custom Shop Hand-Wound '50-'51 Blackguard Pickups
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup (+ Neck Pickup with Blend control), Position 2. Neck Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (dark vintage circuit) Pickup Switching
- Master Volume, Neck Pickup Blend (Switch Position 1 Only) Controls
- Reverse Nocaster with RSD Saddles Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- Aged Pink Paisley Finish
- 5 lbs, 9 oz.
- .920” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!