This is a Fender Custom Shop guitar that has some serious old-school looks to it! A Limited Edition Double Esquire built of a roasted pine body with a rift sawn maple neck! Specs include a 'Caballo Tono' style pickguard over the Aged White finish, a 7.25-9.5" fretboard radius and a set of handwound pickups! If you want a bright and articulate Esquire to play, it's hard to go wrong with this one!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Aged White Finish
- Roasted Pine Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck with Maple Truss Rod Plug
- 1950 Blackguard Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25-9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 Medium Vintage Frets
- Bone Nut
- Handwound 50-51 Blackguard Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Caballo Tono Pickguard
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 13 oz.
- .930" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!