Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a great guitar built by the very talented masterbuilder Dennis Galuszka at the Custom Shop: a '50s Telecaster with a relic Butterscotch Blonde finish and a beautiful 2A-grade birdseye maple neck with a modern 9.5" radius and 6105 frets. The neck has undergone a roasting process - which eliminates excess moisture and sugars for rock-solid stability and extra punchy tones. Add in the handwound '51 Nocaster pickups, and this Tele has authentic spank and chime.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable, Maintenance Kit, Polish Cloth, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Relic Butterscotch Blonde Finish
- Ash Body
- Roasted AA Birdseye Maple Neck with Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays and Side Dots
- ’57 Style Soft “V” Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Sanko 6105 Frets
- Bone Nut
- Handwound ’51 Nocaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Three-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Modern Wiring
- Vintage-Style Three-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 6 lbs, 11 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!