This is a one of a kind Esquire built by Fender masterbuilder Dennis Galuszka with custom wood burned artwork depicting a Hawaiian paniolo over a select alder body, also built with a 3A-grade flame maple neck. The guitar itself is vintage spec with small vintage-size frets and a 7.25” radius – great for chord and rhythm playing. The guitar is finished in a natural shellac over the wood to keep all the details of the artwork in check for years to come.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, and Paperwork
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- Custom Wood Burned Artwork with Shellac Finish over Wood
- Select Alder Body
- 3A Grade Flame Maple Neck with Large "C" Shape
- Rosewood Fretboard with Abalone Inlay
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius and Vintage Size Frets
- .850" Neck Profile at Nut
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Esquire Single Coil Pickup
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage Style Tele 3-Saddle Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!