Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a great looking and especially eye-catching Greg Fessler-Masterbuilt Tele Thinline from the Custom Shop emblazoned with a Pink Paisley relic finish to the alder body. The guitar has a 60's "C" shape to the quartersawn maple neck with a modern 9.5" radius, and is loaded with two Duncan P-90s for a fat tone that can perform multiple genres of music extremely well!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Relic Pink Paisley Finish
- Alder Body
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- Seymour Duncan P-90 Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls with Greasebucket Circuit
- 3-Saddle Vintage Style Bridge
- Schaller “F” Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 8 oz.
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!