Here is a very cool and only lightly used Michael Landau Signature 1963 Relic Stratocaster from the Fender Custom Shop. The guitar is based on the session ace's beloved '63 Strat. Features include a worn, relic'd Fiesta Red over 3-Tone Sunburst finish, lightweight alder body, a maple neck with a "C" profile, and a round lam rosewood fretboard. Pickups are Custom Shop '50s Strat single coils. Ultimately, the Landau is another example how Fender's Custom Shop manages to recreate the mojo of an old, workhorse guitar into something new yet imbued with that special "magic." The original hard case is includeded as well as the tremolo arm and COA!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- Fiesta Red over 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Select Lightweight Alder Body
- Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Round Lam Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 7.25" Radius
- 21 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Custom "C" Neck Shape
- .840" Neck Profile at Nut
- .970" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Fat ‘50s Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!