Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Looking for 1950's Strat with a vibey finish and big chunky neck profile? This Music Zoo-exclusive NoNeck might be up your alley! This is a Heavy Relic '50s Stratocaster in Surf Green and is built with a roasted lightweight ash body, big and chunky '51 "U" shaped neck, and three Custom Shop handwound pickups for an authentic Strat tone.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Surf Green Finish
- Roasted Lightweight Ash Body
- 1951 "U" Shape Maple Neck
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- Custom Shop Handwound ’69 Neck, ’65 Middle, ‘60s Bridge Strat Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Individual Tone Controls with S-1 Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs. 11 oz.
- .980" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00 " Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!