Classic ‘60s Strat looks with a bigger ’51 “U” neck shape? Count us in! The name "NoNeck" may seem like a bit of a misnomer, but the "No" in "NoNeck" comes from the original '51 Nocaster, which had a fat, comfortable neck. Appearance wise, this is a Custom Shop ‘60s Strat with a Journeyman Relic’d faded sonic blue finish. The guitar has ’60 Strat pickups, and a lightly relic’d look to keep it clean, but broken in at the same time.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable, Polish Cloth, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Faded Sonic Blue Journeyman Relic Finish
- Alder Body
- Oil Finished Maple Neck
- Round Lam Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Jumbo Size Frets
- 51 "U" Neck Shape
- Custom Shop ‘60 Strat Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .960" Neck Profile at Nut
- 1.000" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!