This is a stunning, one of a kind creation by Masterbuilder Ron Thorn, dubbed the California Special - on display at the 2019 NAMM show and for good reason. The guitar has an ash body with a Strat-like offset shape, Brazilian rosewood fretboard, and a trio of Josefina handwound Strat pickups in a unique position for the twangiest of tones. There's also a RSD Jaguar bridge for floating vibrato needs. You won't find anything like this any time soon!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Relic 2-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Ash Body
- ’60 Style Oval “C” Neck Shape
- Flame AAA-Grade Maple Neck, Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- Josefina Handwound Fat ‘50s Stratocaster Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Five-Way Pickup Selector
- RSD Jaguar Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .940" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!