Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Right off of the wall of the 2019 NAMM show comes this awesome Fender Custom Shop teambuilt '63 Strat in an eye-catching Red Sparkle with a Super Heavy Relic Aged treatment. Say that 3 times fast! The guitar has a lightweight ash body, and loaded up with a trio of incredible sounding '63 Strat pickups.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- 6 lbs, 15 oz.
- Super Faded Aged Red Sparkle Finish
- 2-Piece Select Lightweight Ash Body
- Tinted Rift Sawn Maple Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- '60’s Oval "C" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Handwound ‘63 Stratocaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Five-Way Pickup Selector
- 1/2 Blender Strat Wiring
- Bone Nut
- Vintage Style Six String Tremolo Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!