Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Dubbed the "No Finish"Strat - this guitar was on display as a one-off at the 2020 NAMM Show, was originally sold by The Music Zoo and back to find itself a new home, still in excellent condition! This guitar has a naked looking 2-piece alder body with a smooth as butter buffed out oil finish, along with a nitro finish to the quartersawn maple neck. Built by Greg Fessler, the guitar has a very light relic look to it, and more specs include Josefina handwound Fat '50s pickups and a very nice tortoise guard to go with the natural wood look. This one is resonant, snappy, and plays like a dream!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Oiled and Buffed Finish on 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- 60's Style Oval "C" Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Round Lam Dark Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Josefina Handwound Fat 50s Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!