This is a used and still in excellent condition Zoo-Exclusive '60 NoNeck Strat finished in Vintage Blonde over an ash body! NoNecks are the perfect Strat for those who want the chunkiest neck imaginable. This one has '60 Strat pickups with a reverse wound-reverse polarity middle pickup. The original case and COA are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Music Zoo Exclusive
- Vintage Blonde NOS Finish
- Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- 1951 Nocaster "U" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 3 Custom '60s Single-Coil Strat Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender/Gotoh Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs 15 oz.
- .940" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!