Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used Fender Custom Shop "Parts" Telecaster. We are calling it a parts guitar because the body date is Nov 5, 1990 (stamped with a Fender Custom Logo and previous Master Builder Art Esparzas name), and a neck date of Nov 16, 1999. The neck has a 9.5" radius fretboard with a soft "V" profile, and small vintage-style frets. The guitar is in overall excellent cosmetic condition and is a great guitar for those who dig '50s style Teles! A Fender tweed hardshell case is included.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Body stamp: Nov 5 1990, Neck stamp: Nov 16 1999
- Ash Body
- Soft “V” Profile Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 .085" - .040"Frets
- Single Coil Tele Pickups
- 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!