This is a Fender Custom Shop Strat built from two of our favorite woods: roasted pine and roasted flame maple! This Strat is super light weight, everything put together comes out to to only 6 lbs! There are some very cool '50s specs on this one with '57 deep body contours and a soft '54 "V" profile to the 3A flame maple neck. A set of handwound Tomatillo Strat pickups are on board to provide the sound!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Roasted Pine Body with '57 Deep Body Contours
- 3A Flame Roasted Maple Neck with '54 Soft "V" Profile
- Flame Maple Skunk Stripe
- Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- ’60 Oval “C” Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound Tomatillo Stratocaster Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!