Here's a lightly used Robin Trower signature Strat, which was on display at the 2019 NAMM show - and built by Masterbuilder Todd Krause who happens to build Robins own guitars! This Strat was original sold by The Music Zoo and includes the original case, COA, NAMM card and case candy. There is one finish blemish on the side of the neck pocket, as shown. The guitar has a trio of different Strat pickups for the classic Bluesy tones you'd associate with Robin Trower, and has some cool appointments that include Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners and a bullet truss rod with large Strat headstock style.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Build Sheet, Namm Card, Bridge Cover, Warranty Papers, Manual and Fender Catalog
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- NOS Urethane Faded Aged Lake Placid Blue Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Tinted 1-Piece Plain Grain Maple Neck with Bullet Truss Rod
- Large "C" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Handwound '55 Strat Low G Alnico 3 (Neck) and RWRP '60 Strat (Middle) and Strat Texas Special (Bridge) Pickups;
- Five-Way Pickup Selector
- Sperzel Trim-Lok Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!