Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a 2018 Fender Custom Shop '50 Double Esquire as part of the Vintage Custom Series. This guitar is an ode to the original and incredibly rare dual-pickup Esquire which was outfitted with very interesting specs that even todays modern players would appreciate! There's a blender pot in place of a standard tone control with an additional resister on the rhythm pickup for a sweeter output. There is a 7.25-9.5" fretboard radius, and medium vintage frets which are a bit larger than the original small style frets. The guitar has some mods from the previous owner that include a blender control plate, Glendale saddles and Kluson Supreme tuners. There was a ding on the 6th fret area of the board that was filled and re-lacquered. It includes the original case with original parts.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Original Fender Saddles and Additional Barden Saddles, Original Fender Tuners
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- NOS Flash Coat Lacquer Nocaster Blonde Finish
- 2-Piece Offset Seam Lightweight Ash Body
- 10/56 “V” Profile Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 7.25-9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Vintage 50085 Frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound 50-51 Blackguard Pickups
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup With Blender, Position 2. Neck Pickup with Volume, Position 3. Neck Pickup with Volume, 10K Resistor and .001uF Capacitor.
- Volume and Blend Controls
- 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Saddles Bridge
- Blender Control Plate, Glendale Saddles, Kluson Supreme Tuners Installed
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 1 oz.
- .950” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.000” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!