A wonderful, authentic reissue of the 1968 Telecaster Thinline, this Custom Shop guitar is lightweight and very resonant. Features include a select mahogany body, a comfortable '60s Oval "C" neck profile, and a set of handwound '67 Telecaster pickups!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollow Body Guitar
- 2-Piece Select Mahogany Body
- '60s Oval "C" Maple Neck and Round-Laminated Maple Fretboard
- 7.25" to 9.5" Compound Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Medium Vintage Frets
- Black Dot Inlays
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound '67 Single-Coil Tele Pickups
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Switching
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele® with Slotted Steel Saddles Bridge
- Schaller "F" Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- Aged Natural Finish
- 6 lbs, 8 oz.
- .910” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!