This is a 2008 Fender Custom Shop Strat with a NOS Vintage White finish, part of a run that celebrated 40 years of West LA Music. The guitar features a '60s oval "C" maple neck, 1.6875" nut width, and a trio of Custom Shop single-coil Strat pickups to provide the sound. The guitar is in excellent condition with the exception of a dime-sized ding on the top near the strap button and a handful of small dings around the body - nothing to affect the feel of the neck!
Includes: Non-Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Select Alder Body
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Maple Neck
- ‘60s “C” Neck Profile
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- Maple Fretboard
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Custom Shop '69 Neck, '60s Middle Fat '50s Bridge Pickups
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender/Gotoh Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel & Chrome Hardware
- Engraved Commemorative Neck Plate
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!