Part of the new Fender Custom Shop Limited Winter 2021 Series, this is a '56 Stratocaster with a beautiful Super Heavy Aged India Ivory finish over an alder body. The rift sawn maple neck has some stunning aging to the fretboard, and the 9.5" radius and Narrow Tall frets make this a great Strat for lead playing. The middle pickup is reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Super Heavy Relic Aged India Ivory Finish
- Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 11/56 Off Center "V" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall 6105 Frets
- Handwound Fat '50s Strat Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender/Gotoh Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- 3-Ply Mint Green Pickguard
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!