This is a Fender Custom Shop Zoo-Exclusive ZF Strat with a ripping DiMarzio Super Distortion humbucker and a Floyd Rose, and we couldn’t be happier with this seamless mixture of modern power and classic feel. With a 60's style oval "C" maple neck under a super smooth oil finish, this Strat feels right at home, while the more contemporary 12” fretboard radius allows for sweeping leads on command. Along with the bridge humbucker, two single-coil NOS Fender Custom Shop pickups are there for cleaning the tone up when you're not playing leads. With a Floyd Rose bridge and locking nut, you’ve got free reign on all the guitar acrobatics you desire!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Music Zoo Exclusive
- NOS Faded Surf Green Finish
- Alder Body
- Oil Finished Quartersawn Maple Neck with Reverse Headstock
- 60s Oval "C" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12” Fretboard Radius
- 1.6875” Nut Width
- 22 Dunlop 6150 Frets
- Fender Custom Shop '60 Strat Single-Coil Neck and Middle Pickups, DiMarzio Super Distortion Bridge Humbucker
- 5-Way Switch, S-1 To Coil Tap Bridge Pickup
- Floyd Rose Non-Recessed Tremolo Bridge and Locking Nut
- 8 lbs, 1 oz.
- .790” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!