Here's a signature Strat for a master of a guitar player: the Eric Johnson Stratocaster, this one in used and still excellent condition, built in 2017. Designed by Johnson himself with his own personal features and preferences, this signature model has a highly contoured two-piece alder body with a very thin nitrocellulous lacquer finish. The one-piece quarter-sawn maple neck has a V-shaped profile, 12" fingerboard radius and 21 polished frets. The staggered vintage-style machine heads eliminate the need for a string tree, and the custom pickups are wound to Johnsons specs. Other features include a parchment 57-style pickguard, four-spring vintage tremolo, silver-painted block and 57-style string recess with no paint between the base plate and the block. The guitar is in overall excellent condition, with the original case, trem arm and original case candy included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Bridge Cover, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Lightweight Alder Body
- 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Soft “V” Shape Neck Profile
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.650” Nut Width
- 12” Radius (305 mm)
- 21 Highly Polished Medium Jumbo Frets
- 3 Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil Pickups with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- 5-Position Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender/Gotoh® Staggered Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 1-Ply Parchment Pickguard
- Special Neckplate with Engraved EJ and Kokopelli
- 7 lbs. 9 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!