One of the most well-loved guitar sounds in Rock music history, this is a handwound set of 1969 Stratocaster-style pickups wound by Josefina Campos. The late '60s Bluesy Strat tone was heard from Montery to Woodstock, the clarity and transparency created by the unique coil wind and magnet structure, the '69 pickup design works especially well with pedals allowing the low end to thump and the high end to soar. This set features a RWRP middle pickup for superior hum cancelation.
- Hand Wound by Josefina Campos
- Enamel-coated magnet wire
- Reverse-wound reverse-polarity middle pickup
- Alnico 5 magnets for focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth wire and gray fiber bobbin
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Includes installation hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!