This is a really exciting guitar from Fender - the JV Modified Series '50s Telecaster! Taking some cues from sought-after 'Japanese-Vintage' reissues of the early 80s, these are Made in Japan Fenders that are a modern take on classic guitars.
The '50s Telecaster is equipped with a resonant basswood body and dual single-coil pickups voiced to replicate classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
Includes: Deluxe Gigbag and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- Thick Soft "V" Shape Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 1.65” Width Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups
- <4-Position Pickup Selector Switch; 1. Bridge, 2. Neck/Bridge in Parallel, 3. Neck, 4. Neck/Bridge in Series.
- Push/Pull on Tone Control Activates Out of Phase Mode
- 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele Bridge with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!