You really can't go wrong with this incredible American Pro Strat, as part of a limited edition run with a full rosewood neck! We love rosewood necks for their natural feel, as well as addition of a nice bump in the midrange to really let the guitar speak for itself as a midrange frequency instrument in the context of a band! The American Pro Series features Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups, new modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile, bone nut, 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending, pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability, and treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume. All this adds up to an excellent work horse American-made instrument.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Paperworkap
- Solidbody Guitar
- Alder Body
- Modern "Deep C Rosewood Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- 9.5" Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.685" Nut Width
- 22 Narrow Tall Frets
- White Dot Inlays
- 3 V-Mod Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup Switching
- Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup) Controls
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm Bridge
- Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- Fiesta Red Finish
- 7 lbs 9 oz.
- .800” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!