Here's a used Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang in Fiesta Red, built in Japan. The guitar like many of Kurts guitars is a short-scale offset modified with humbucker pickups to provide the higher output sounds he wanted. This guitar features a Duncan JB in the bridge with a Mustang neck pickup and Mustang on/off slider controls. It's in overall excellent condition with a Fender gigbag included.
Includes: Fender Gigbag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Slim "C" Profile Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Seymour Duncan JB Bridge Humbucker, Mustang Neck Pickup
- 3-Position Pickup On/Off-In/Out Phase Slide Switches
- Mustang Tremolo
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!