The Fender Lead series was first introduced in 1979 as a response to high-quality but still lower-priced import guitars. Fender wanted a double-cut model with modern appearances and contemporary features., and since then the Lead Series has acheived a Cult Classic status. Here for 2020 is the renewal of the 1982-only Lead III, with two full-size humbucker pickups. One switch is for pickup switching, the other is to split each pickup depending on which position it's in. A super versatile instrument that we're super excited to see back on the market again!
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Alder Body
- Modern ”C” Shape Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 1.65” Width Bone Nut
- Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucker Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Block Saddles
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Standard Cast/Sealed Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!