Eric Johnson already had his 1954 "Virginia" Stratocaster® when he recorded Tones* and the Platinum Ah Via Musicom**, groundbreaking albums that made him a hero to music fans and guitarists alike. To this day, Eric continues to release brilliant music, tour constantly and is, to the electric guitar community, a savant and widely followed tastemaker. In 2020, for the first time, Eric's 1954 Virginia Stratocaster will be replicated by both Fender Custom Shop and the Fender Corona Production line in limited numbers. With its rare rift/quartersawn sassafras body, lacquer finish, custom wiring and more, the Eric Johnson 1954 Virginia Stratocaster will thrill players and collectors alike with its distinctive look and exceptional tone.
Includes: Tweed Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Piece Offset Seam Sassafras Body
- Soft “V” 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 1.625" Nut Width
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- DiMarzio® HS-2™ (Only Top-Coil Active) Bridge, ’57/’62 Stratocaster Neck and Middle Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switch, Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck & Middle), Tone 2 (Bridge)
- 6-Saddle American Vintage Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- .930" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!