Few rock bassists are as closely identified with fretless bass as Tony Franklin. Acclaimed for his innumerable session credits and work with Roy Harper, the Firm, Blue Murder, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and others, Franklin is a devoted and longtime Precision artist and one of the finest modern exponents of the fretless version of the instrument. The Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass delivers his style and powerful elastic tone in a model with classic looks and personalized Franklin features including two specially voiced pickups, a drop-D E-string tuner and more.
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Alder Body
- Modern "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 1.625" Nut Width
- Tony Franklin Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Bridge Pickup with Hex Screw Pole Pieces and Ceramic Bar Magnets
- Tony Franklin American Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone Controls
- American Vintage '70s Bridge with Single Groove Saddles
- Vintage '70s "Fender" Stamped Open-Gear Tuning Machines with Hipshot® Bass X-Tender™ Drop D Tuning Key
- Synthetic Bone
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!