Fender Tony Franklin Fretted Precision Bass Gold Amber 2012
- Bass Guitars
- Actual Photos:
- Serial #US11303333
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and still in super clean condition Fender Tony Franklin Precision Bass in the fretted version, with a Gold Amber finish. Specs include a maple neck, Tony Franklin pickups with a 3-way blade switch, and '70s style open-gear tuners. The bass is currently set up with Ernie Ball Flatwound strings, and the original case is included.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Alder Body
- Modern "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.625" Nut Width
- Tony Franklin Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Bridge Pickup with Hex Screw Pole Pieces and Ceramic Bar Magnets
- Tony Franklin American Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil Middle Pickup
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Jazz Bass® Pickup. Position 2. Jazz Bass® and Precision Bass® Pickups. Position 3. Precision Bass® Pickup
- American Vintage '70s Bridge with Single Groove Saddles
- Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear Tuners
- 9 lbs, 8 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Manufactured by Fender
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!
When You Order This Item
Free Performance CheckupThis item ships after a thorough inspection by our professional technicians and passes our quality checks for optimal playability and performance.
Free SupportProduct Support is included on all items we sell. Have a question or need assistance? We're just a click or call away. Click here for product support.
Satisfaction GuaranteedYour satisfaction is guaranteed on all items! We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, and work hard to provide incredible customer service with every order. No reason needed to make a return, and if you experience any issue at all, we'll fix it. Learn more about our return policy.
Question About This Item?
Our team has the Fender knowledge to help you decide.
We know buying new gear is a very personal decision. If you have any questions about this item, we're just a call or click away. We look forward to helping you.