Built to cover all tonal ground as well as fill arenas with volume (should you need it), this is the new BE-100 Deluxe three channel monster of an amp from Friedman Amplification! The BE-100 takes the sparkling cleans of the Buxom Betty combined with the overdrive of the BE and HBE amplifiers, each channel with its own volume and gain controls. There are 3-position switches that allow you to dial in the top-end response of the dirty channels, gain structures, and a Response, Frequency and Thump controls to further dial in the tone.
- 43 lbs.
- 8.75" (D) x 29.25" (W) x 12.25" (H)
- 3 Channels
- 4 x EL34 Power Tubes, 5 x 12AX7 Pre-Amp Tubes
- Clean Channel with Volume, Bass, Treble
- BE Channel - Gain 1, Master 1, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with HBE Channel)
- HBE Channel - Gain 2, Master 2, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with BE Channel)
- XLR Cab Simulated output with Ground Lift, Axis and Level switches
- Ultra Transparent Series FX loop
- SAT, FAT, Bright, and Voice Switches
- Response switch - varies negative feedback
- Frequency switch – changes frequency of the Thump knob
- Thump knob - varies lowered response of amp
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Switch
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!