A fantastic new boost pedal from Friedman Amplification, the Buxom Boost. The pedal pushes a clean and pure signal to boost your amp and get the most out of the speakers. Turning the boost control is your ticket to volume increase, pushing the front of your amp for thick harmonic overdrive, or balancing between two guitars with varying output. Whether you're after a tone tailored by its active mid, treble, and bass controls or the pedal's ability to achieve total transparency - thanks to its onboard EQ Bypass switch - it's all in there. They’ve even added a useful tight control for reigning in your tube amp's bottom end when boosted. Though the Buxom Boost can be tonally invisible, its active 3-band EQ and powerful Tight control enables it to be anything but. With a stomp of a switch, you're able to balance the voice and output of two different guitars or push certain frequencies for a solo tone that cuts. With the Buxom Boost's high-quality components, you'll be astounded at how well it works for fine tuning your acoustic-electric guitar's plugged-in voice.
- Plenty of headroom for getting above a mix or driving the front end of an amp
- EQ Bypass switch removes the 3-band EQ from the signal for a truly transparent tone
- Accepts 9V or 18V power for higher-headroom performance
- Active 3-band EQ with boost bass and mid controls and boost/cut treble control
- Tight control tames your boosted amp's low end
- High-quality circuit keeps it quiet enough for use with acoustic-electric instruments
- Built in USA
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!